Building Control Fee Increase 2022
March 17, 2022
To continue to provide the best quality and value for money building control service we have revised our standard charges. The new charges will apply to all quotes from the 2nd April 2022.
Quotes provided before 2nd April 2022 will be valid until 2nd May 2022.
You can use our online service at www.cncbuildingcontrol.gov.uk to obtain a quote.
Quotes provided after the 2nd April 2022 will be valid up to 30 days after any future charge revisions.
We review our charges annually to enable us to tailor our service to best meet our customers’ expectations, our aim to remain the Building Control provider of choice.
We hope we can continue to offer these exceptional services:
- Solution driven advice from knowledgeable and technically competent surveyors
- Technical support during office hours (Monday to Friday)
- Free 1 hour pre-submission advice
- One to one surveying support for all projects in England & Wales via the LABC Partner Authority Scheme. Please contact us to receive further information on the Partner Authority Scheme.
- Competitively priced fees
- Substantial discounts for speculative residential developments, social housing scheme and commercial projects
If you would like more information on the LABC partnership scheme or discuss our service please contact Joan Hocking, Assistant Service Manager, on 01508 535304.
Below is a downloadable version of the CNC Building Control Regulations Building Charges Scheme 2022Download