Sound Advice on Approved Document E – Free CPD Seminar
January 6, 2020
CNC Building Control, as part of their 2020 CPD programme, are offering a free seminar on “Acoustics and Approved Document E”. The presentation is being delivered by Adrian James, Director of Adrian James Acoustics.
This presentation is designed for Architects, Builders and Specifiers and will cover :-
* Aims of Approved Document E
* How to demonstrate compliance for both dwellings and schools
* When testing in necessary
* How to recognise whether a test organisation has the necessary accreditation
* Sound insulation between commercial premises and dwellings
* BB93 including acoustic requirements for children with special needs in mainstream schools
The presentation is taking place in two venues on
Date : Thursday, 6th February 2020
Venue A : Council Chamber, South Norfolk House, Long Stratton
Time : 8.30 am registration with presentation starting at 9 am
Venue B : The Boathouse, Wisbech
Time : 1 pm registration with presentation starting at 1.30 pm
Cost : FREE
Length : Each seminar will be in the region of 1 hour (including questions)
There will also be an opportunity for questions at the end of the presentations. Tea/Coffee & bacon rolls will be available during registration in Long Stratton and light lunch refreshment at Wisbech.
Car Parking – Long Stratton Venue: available at the rear of the staff car park
Car Parking – Wisbech Venue: available outside The Boathouse
We are expecting a high response to this presentation and numbers are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment by emailing email@example.com. The closing date for replying is Friday, 31st January 2020.