BUILDING REGULATIONS FEE CHARGES
December 19, 2018
CNC Building Control are pleased to announce, following an annual review of prices, that the majority of their charges will be held at present levels. However, there will be a small increase in six of their fee categories. The increases will apply to any full plans application and building notice submitted on or after 2nd January 2019.
Despite this small increase, we hope that you will continue to use CNC’s services which, we believe, still offers exceptional value for money.
Our service includes :-
- Exceptional technical support and advice from our experienced staff
- Next day inspections when booked before 4 pm the previous day (this is subject to operational demand)
- Free pre-submission advice
- One to one surveying support for all projects in England & Wales via the LABC Partner Authority Scheme. If you would like to receive further information on the Partner Authority Scheme, please contact either Joan Hocking on 01508 535304.
- Competitive quotes
- Technical support during office hours (Monday to Friday)
The new fee schedule is available on our downloads page http://www.cncbuildingcontrol.gov.uk/downloads/